As members of the Miner community, we will come together to protect the health and safety of our campus and community.
- We acknowledge that this pandemic is presenting us with unexpected challenges.
- We understand that our upcoming academic year will look and feel different.
- We accept this situation and pledge to respond with noble efforts to overcome the challenges before us because that’s what Miners do.
I Pledge to:
- Monitor myself daily for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to campus
- Take my temperature daily before coming to campus
- Notify email@example.com if I have symptoms of illness or a fever
- Wash my hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
Protect my campus:
- Wear a face covering in classrooms and inside buildings when social distancing is not possible
- Maintain social distancing in my daily activities
- Stay home when sick and follow advice from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect the space of others and encourage healthy practices
- Participate in health screenings and testing, if advised
Protect my community:
- Represent S&T in the community and lead by example
- Support and encourage my peers in healthy behavior
- Limit group sizes to minimize my number of contacts
- Consider the health and safety of each participant
- Limit my travel outside the area to essential activities
Miner Pledge Flyer
Download a copy of the pledge [PDF]
Miner Pledge Ambassadors
Want to be a Miner Pledge Ambassador?
Ambassador Sign Up