Missouri S&T is committed to suppressing the spread of COVID-19. Follow these recommended best-health practices to suppress the spread of COVID-19. See our FAQs page for more info.
Perform a health check before coming to campus
- If you feel sick with any of the following symptoms but do not have a fever, do not come to campus. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Unexplained muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough into your elbow or tissue. Dispose of tissue and wash your hands.